Monday, April 13, 2009

What finger?

I guess this is what we get for asking a random stranger to take a picture for us.
Anyway, I went to Moab this last weekend and had a swell time with Aubree, Jeanette, Martin (the one Kindy went out with), and his friend, Jana.  Fortunately, this is the only interesting picture I will be posting from this trip!  The girl in the middle (black shirt) took the beating for me...  She fell off her bike right at the beginning of the ride and scraped her knee up a bit and possibly sprained her toe, then just shortly after this picture was taken her front wheel fell off and she ate it again, getting a huge bump and bruise on her hand, other leg, and knee... I'm just glad I'm not the one who put her wheel on after taking it out of the car.  We won't say who the guilty party was though, in case he ever decides to read my blog.  :)
Anyway, the trip was fun.  It was the same weekend of Jeep Safari, so we got to see a bunch of jeep-crawling too which is always fun to watch.  Not as much prime people watching as last time I was down there at this time but it was still interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! A successful trip! NO bruises! Or is that the objective...? :)
    Glad you had fun and are safely back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tressa, standard MO after posting a poll is to comment on the poll...like Jaron did. So, you might say something like, "well, I'm a little surprised that you all picked education, but I shall respect the voice of the people," followed by plans to enter graduate school in education.

    BTW, you know that face and sound everyone makes when their ice cream falls off their cone? I made that face and sound when I read, "wheel came off." As if it were my wheel. Or my ice cream. That's called empathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. It was my first poll. I was not aware of the protocol. I'll remedy that right now.

    ReplyDelete