Saturday, January 31, 2009

Most Disturbing Yet... Sorry, Jaron.

Just to let you know straight up, I do not in any way injure or kill Jaron in this dream.  
Now that we have that clear, let me tell you what I remember from this one.

The beginning of this dream is set in a golden field of wheat.  Jaron was there and he was having an argument with someone.  This other person started running away and Jaron pulled out a gun and shot him in the back.  
I screamed and Jaron turned to me and raised his gun again.  I begged him not to shoot, but he put the barrel of the gun up to my mouth and pulled the trigger.  I kept telling him to stop but he kept shooting.  The sensation was really weird...  My teeth and lips felt numb like I had just gone to the dentist.  Then he put the gun under my chin and squeezed the trigger again.  Instead of a bullet though, that one sent shrapnel through my chin and neck.
Just then the rest of the family appeared and I went through each member (including Jaron even though I was still mad that he'd shot me) and told them how much I love them as I lay there dying.  
Kindy suggested that we go to the hospital and see if they could save me.  I agreed to go, so we hopped on our bicycles and started down the street to the hospital.  After a few feet though, I was so dizzy it was clear I couldn't ride my bike all the way to the hospital.  I told Kindy that and she said, "ok... I guess we can take my car then."
Then I woke up, very disturbed.

5 comments:

  1. Hey I had a dream two nights ago that Jaron borrowed our car and wrecked it. He tried to cover it up, but when I figured it out he got really angry and told me that I couldn't borrow a shirt.
    Are our dreams telling us something? Maybe Ava has been right all along. Maybe there is something to her calling him creepy Jaron. HMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will kill you all! and deny you access to my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that IS disturbing. Kudos to your subconscious for holding nothing back. And kudos to you for not getting counseling, so those creative juices can just keep flowing.

    ReplyDelete